LEARN THE FOUNDATION OF DIGITAL PAINTING IN PHOTOSHOP USING BASIC BRUSHES
In this course, you will learn a technique that is the foundation of digital painting, using the most basic brushes that come with the software.
You’ll become confident in mastering the process of painting and blending colours in Photoshop.
If you’re looking to improve your painting skills, understand how to mix colours together and achieve a smooth shading, this is the course for you!
- The course is structured into 10 sections, comprehending 12 lessons, and includes 5 valuable resources to download.
- We’ll start by creating our very own colour palette.
- We’ll learn how to use the Path Tool in Photoshop and also discover an alternative method.
- In the ‘Painting Demonstration’ lesson you will learn how to approach digital painting and create a colour gradient using the most basic brush, the Hard Round Brush.
- Then, you will be guided through the painting phase of the drapery.
- In the ‘Blending Demonstration’ lesson you’ll explore the brush settings to achieve a nice and smooth blending, again using the most basic brush, the Soft Round Brush.
- Lastly we’ll add some overall details, walk through some colour adjustments, and finalise the painting.
Resources available to download:
- Reference picture
- Photoshop document already setup
- Colour palette
- Pencil drawing
- Photoshop paths
By the end of the course you will have the knowledge to paint and blend in Photoshop and to take that next step on your career path.
The painter in you is about to be awakened! Let’s get started!