PAINT LIKE AN OLD MASTER WITH PHOTOSHOP AND PROCREATE
In this course, you will learn to paint and blend using Photoshop and Procreate.
You’ll become confident in the full process of creating an image, from the background to the finer details.
If you’re looking to improve your drawing skills, understand painting techniques and master shading and blending methods, this is the course for you!
- We’ll start by understanding the basics of Photoshop and Procreate.
- We’ll learn how to setup the canvas and create an old looking background.
- You will be guided through the drawing phase learning 3 classic methods.
- If you already know how to draw, or maybe you just want to focus on painting, the drawing is available to download.
- Then, we’ll learn how to use the Path Tool in Photoshop and discover an alternative method for Procreate.
- We’ll create our very own colour palette, and explore more than 20 skin types that you can download and use for your future projects.
- You will learn how to paint particular features including face, beard, hair, hat and clothes by understanding volumes and shading.
- You’ll then explore the brush settings to achieve a nice and smooth blending.
- Lastly we’ll create the background, walk through some colour adjustments, and apply textures to the surface.
Resources available to download:
- Grid drawing technique assignment
- Old looking paper background
- Pencil drawing
- Photoshop paths
- Custom colour palette
- Twenty skin types colour palette
- Noise texture
- Canvas texture
By the end of the course you will have the knowledge to paint and blend like an Old Master, and to take that next step on your career path.
The painter in you is about to be awakened! Let’s get started!